The LC3010 is released to production and orderable from Keynote's e-Store.
Prototype daughtercards for HDMI input are also available--contact Keynote for details.
The LC3010 uses the Texas Instruments DLP3010 Light Control chipset to provide a high resolution (1280×720), high brightness (235 lm) image for industrial applications such as 3D machine vision, structured light, medical and life science, and display. The full color or monochrome image is projected with 100% offset, 1.2 throw ratio optics with 90% uniformity.
- Designed to support customer software development
- Keynote SDK with multiple OS support
- Enhanced development GUI supports sharing project information between engineering staff
- Pattern libraries and pattern sequences can be defined with offline tools and easily imported into GUI
- Up to 64K complete projector configurations can be saved as solutions and recalled with a single software command
- Designed for physical integration into customer end equipment
- All user connections available on a single high-retention standard connector
- Primary user connections all located at rear of projector
- Multiple mounting holes
- Compact Form Factor
- Keynote LC3010: 110x70x37mm, 210g (production configuration without heat pipe)
- USB-HID communication and control
- Optional optocoupled trigger interface
- Expansion interface for HDMI daughtercard
- Support for external thermistor
- Fan drive control